Many of our patients, during the consultation process, ask us, “How much does stomach liposuction cost in California?” When you think of liposuction, money is a significant consideration. The quality of the treatment is, nevertheless, far more significant than the cost of liposuction. Each respectable surgeon’s ultimate objective is to have a happy patient that is satisfied with their results. The same goes for the staff at Silhouette Plastic Surgery Institute.
At Silhouette, we provide only the best possible results for our patients. Dr. Daneshmand, a highly skilled plastic surgeon in Bakersfield, strives for excellence and patient satisfaction in all that he does. Whether you aim to undergo a rhinoplasty in Orange County or another procedure like a tummy tuck, he will handle your case with the utmost care. To schedule your consultation with us, please call our Bakersfield office at 949-359-8397 today.
Stomach Liposuction Cost Estimate
For liposuction, $3,518 per treatment area is the national average surgeon price. The California liposuction price range, however, spans from $1,000-$20,000. Surgeon costs are dependent on their experience, the methods utilized, the size, and the geographic location of the treatment area. A doctor’s charge, however, is only one portion of the overall amount you will spend. Please be aware that additional expenses may include more aspects of the liposuction procedure.
- Mini/Small: This level of liposuction intends to target very small areas of stubborn fat. We utilize local anesthesia to remove fat that our patients cannot shed through regular diet and exercise. Small amounts of body contouring help to improve the appearance of problem areas.
- Estimated cost of $6,000-$8,000
- Moderate: This is a more involved liposuction process, involving slightly larger areas of fat.
- Estimated cost of $9,000-$10,000
- Full: Large volume liposuction involves removing multiple liters of fat from the body. Therefore, the process is more involved and takes more time than the above two options.
- Estimated cost of $11,000-$12,000
What Affects the Cost of Liposuction?
Certain factors affect the cost of liposuction much more than others. Averages vary greatly from state to state, as well as depending on the type of treatment your surgeon performs. Aside from the procedure itself, we include the other important factors below.
- Geographical location: If the area where you receive the treatment has a relatively high cost of living or a high concentration of cosmetic surgeons, the price goes up. Higher costs do not always equal better results, especially when taking geographical location into consideration.
- Medical fees: This encompasses a wide array of costs, like lab tests and screenings. Surgeons perform examinations and tests prior to the surgery in order to ensure the safety of the patient and to greatly lessen the chance of complications. Other costs include anesthesia and supplies like compression garments.
- Facility fees: Usually, the facility in which the surgery is performed has its own fees for upkeep and other costs.
- Specialty fees: Providers and surgeons have their own fees as well, based on experience, education, credentials, and specialties.
- Technology: The equipment and technology used is extremely important. Different techniques and pieces of equipment have different pricing structures.
How is Liposuction Performed?
Before the procedure itself takes place, the patient must be placed under anesthesia. Depending on the type of liposuction, the anesthesia options are local, general, and intravenous sedation. Your surgeon will recommend the best option for you. Below, we list the steps of the actual procedure.
- Local anesthesia is diluted, then infused in the area to reduce both bleeding and trauma.
- Your surgeon makes small, inconspicuous incisions in the treatment area.
- Then, they insert a cannula (thin tube) through those incisions to loosen the excess fat.
- The surgeon suctions all dislodged fat out of the body via the surgical vacuum or syringe attached to the cannula.
- Now, simply follow the recovery orders of the surgeon and wait for the final results to show.
- Depending on both the patient and their specific procedure, they can expect final results anywhere from 1-3 months after the surgery.
How Long Do Liposuction Results Last?
It is important to note that the human body has a limited number of fat cells, meaning that they do not simply reappear. As we gain or lose weight, they either expand or contract accordingly. Before human beings ever reach adulthood, we have a set number and distribution of fat cells. This is one of the major reasons why some areas seem to have “stubborn” fat that diet and exercise don’t eliminate. When the surgeon removes fat cells from the body, they stay gone forever. However, some fat cells always remain. Therefore, if you gain excessive weight after the liposuction procedure, it is possible that the remaining fat cells grow larger, appearing as if liposuction did not happen.
Luckily, there are certain ways to help your results look their best and last as long as possible. The answer is simple and obvious: exercise. Maintaining a healthy and active lifestyle is not only good for liposuction results, but also good for the body as a whole. While this may seem like a no-brainer, it is important to remember that liposuction is not the end-all be-all for weight and fat loss. Remember to remain at least as active as you were before the procedure to ensure that no major changes occur to the results.
Is Liposuction Worth the Investment?
Liposuction is an extremely popular form of cosmetic surgery for a variety of reasons. Weighing the pros and cons of any cosmetic procedure is crucial before making a decision on whether to go through with it. Below, we list the notable benefits of stomach liposuction in California.
- Dramatic and visible results after just one treatment
- Only one session required for a particular area
- Minimally invasive procedure
- No general anesthesia necessary
- Only a few days of downtime
- Small incisions often do not scar
- Suctioned fat may be used to create more fullness in other areas, like the thighs or buttocks
Procedures to Pair with Liposuction Include:
- Buccal fat removal
- Under eye bag removal
- Double chin surgery
- Facelift surgery
- Breast lift surgery
- Gynecomastia Orange County
- Body contouring
- Mommy makeover specials
- Skin removal surgery
- Tummy tuck Orange County
Schedule Your Consultation for Liposuction in Bakersfield and Orange County, California to Learn More
Are you tired of stubborn fat deposits that diet and exercise just won’t cure? At Silhouette, we recognize the importance of feeling comfortable in your own skin. That’s why we offer cosmetic surgeries performed by a board-certified Orange County plastic surgeon. We work tirelessly to restore confidence in our patients and produce lasting results. To schedule your consultation today, please call our office at 949-359-8397.