Dr. Hootan Daneshmand
Fox Eye Surgery
Fox Eye Surgery in Orange County & Bakersfield
What Is a Fox Eye Lift?
The fox eye lift is a type of cosmetic surgery that intends to change the shape of your eye. This aims to replace the use of makeup or other temporary methods with a permanent change to your eye shape. The meaning behind the name is fairly obvious, as the trend mimics the angled, alert appearance of natural fox eyes. While many people do achieve this look with makeup, a surgery is obviously more long-lasting. Additionally, the procedure itself is simple, safe, and has a minimal recovery time.
The specific changes to the eyes include lifting the outside corners and pulling them outwards slightly. They become more almond in shape. This allows many people to attain a more youthful appearance in changing the contours of their eyes. At Silhouette Plastic Surgery, we offer a few different options for those looking to acquire this appearance.
How Do You Make Your Eyes Look Foxy?
If your eyes are naturally extended, winged eyeliner may be able to help you attain fox eyes. This is a fantastic method to assess if you like how eye surgery will affect your appearance because it is just temporary. If you enjoy the way fox eyes look, you may talk to the cosmetic experts at Silhouette Plastic Surgery about more long-term and permanent alternatives. Because the effects of eye operations are permanent, it’s a good idea to be sure you’ll be happy with the outcomes before proceeding.
How Can I Make My Eyes More Lifted?
Fox eye surgery not only lengthens your natural eye shape, but it also elevates the outside corner of your eye, reducing apparent symptoms of age and giving you a more youthful appearance. PDO threading and temporal lifts are the simplest techniques to raise your eyes. While both blepharoplasties and canthoplasties can make eyes look more lifted, the former method generally achieves superior outcomes in terms of raised eyes. They tighten the skin around your eyes to give you a more natural look.
How to Get a Fox Eye Lift
Four main options exist for this appearance, including fox eye surgery. We list these options below.
Fox Eye Thread Lift
Thread lifts are a non-surgical technique with a short recovery time. We use a local anesthetic to numb the treatment sites, and then insert small threads beneath the skin. These threads then elevate any problematic regions. Although this treatment mostly serves to erase smile lines, we also use it to achieve foxy eyes. The effects last up to four months in most cases.
Benefits of PDO Thread Lift (Fox Eye Thread Lift)
PDO thread lifts to achieve a fox eye appearance have several benefits as the most common method for achieving the fox eyes.
- Non-Surgical: The treatment is minimally invasive, and you will walk out of the clinic with no visible evidence that you have had any kind of cosmetic operation. This makes the technique ideal for those who don’t want others to know they had work done. The therapy is also very painless since the threads are only put into the top layer of skin, where there are few nerve endings.
- Safe and Harmless: The treatment is risk-free, and thread PDO lifts have never been linked to any adverse responses. The threads are also non-toxic and have been used in medicine for around 30 years to heal and close wounds, as well as aesthetic surgery and gynecology. The PDO threads are digested and entirely eliminated by your body between 6 and 12 months following the surgery.
- Immediate Results: After the surgery, the majority of patients feel a significant change right away. While some of the results may be evident right immediately, it might take anywhere from two to three months for new collagen to develop and the complete effects to appear.
- Long-Lasting: The threads take around 6 months to disintegrate and be fully absorbed by your body. The effects, on the other hand, have been observed to linger for at least two years. This is because the operation activates your body’s natural healing process, causing new collagen and elastin to be produced in your skin. PDO lifts are known to produce both effective and long-lasting effects, even though the threads will disintegrate entirely within a few months.
- Customizable: PDO threads come in a wide range of diameters. This implies that the technique may be customized to meet the specific demands of each patient. Thinner mono-threads, for example, can be utilized to restore volume and rejuvenate the skin on a person’s cheeks and chin. Thicker threads, on the other hand, are great for raising and holding drooping skin around the jowls and neck.
- Youthful Appearance: PDO threads have been found to increase the synthesis of new collagen in the skin. This boost minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while also giving your skin a healthy, young glow. At the same time, the threads encourage your skin to produce elastin and hyaluronic acid, both of which are important for achieving a more youthful appearance.
- Combinable: PDO threads can be used in conjunction with dermal fillers to aid with volume loss and drooping skin caused by aging. You’ll be able to take a more comprehensive strategy to reversing and decreasing the symptoms of aging as a result.
- Affordable: The cost of the operation will, of course, vary based on a variety of circumstances. When compared to other procedures such as fox eye surgery, however, thread PDO lifts are a lot more inexpensive option.
During a Blepharoplasty, a little piece of a hooded eyelid is removed during this operation. It is one of the most popular forms of face cosmetic surgery for reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This method is excellent for those who want a permanent fox eye since it eliminates extra skin and raises the corner of the eye up.
A temporal lift tightens the skin around your eyes by raising your brows. While most people’s brows have a natural arch, a temporal lift lifts the outside corner of your eyes to lift them naturally. It’s usually done with injectable fillers like Botox, and the benefits are just temporary. However, there is usually no recuperation time with this approach.
Because it primarily elongates the eyes, the canthoplasty technique is frequently employed to treat vision issues. The method includes making tiny incisions on the outside corners of your eyes to extend them slightly and give them an almond shape when utilized for fox eye surgery. The process takes up to two hours, and the results are long-lasting.
What Is the Recovery Period for a Fox Eye Surgery?
The time it takes to recuperate after fox eye surgery varies based on the treatment. Temporal lifts don’t require any recuperation time, so you may get back to work right after. You’ll have to wait a day or two before you can use eye makeup again. Threading, on the other hand, is a non-surgical procedure that needs minimum recovery time. You may experience some bruising for a few days after the surgery, but you should be able to resume regular activities within a few days.
Because blepharoplasty and canthoplasty are surgical procedures, the recovery period will be significantly longer. You might not be able to return to work for at least a week. You also won’t be able to wear eyeshadow until you fully heal. Because of the altered shape of your eyes, you’ll need to take extra precautions to protect them from the sun. The scars from both types of surgeries, on the other hand, usually heal completely and are no longer visible once the recovery time is through.
Who Is a Good Candidate for Fox Eye Surgery?
Fox eye surgery appeals to a younger audience, with the majority of patients being in their 20s and 30s and under the age of 40. The technique is suitable for both men and women since foxy eyes are beautiful and commonly desired in everyone.
What to Expect from Fox Eye Surgery?
The goal of the operation is to create a visible young and renewing impact around the eye, as well as a more subtle modification in the form of the eye, making it almond-shaped. Improvements surrounding the eye offer the patient a more youthful appearance, but the fox eye effect itself requires subtlety.
Risks of a Fox Eye Lift
Bleeding, bruising, and swelling are all hazards associated with surgery. Another risk of canthoplasty surgery is that the results will be asymmetrical, with one eye not matching the other. This risk can be greatly reduced by consulting with a cosmetic surgeon who is skilled and experienced in the procedure, has an artistic eye, and a thorough understanding of the related anatomy.
How Long Do Foxy Eyes Last?
If you apply cosmetics to give yourself the appearance of fox eyes, the effect will only remain until you wash your face. PDO threading generally lasts at least three months, whereas temporal lifts can last up to a year. Although the results of these treatments are transitory, using one of them to ensure you like the way your fox eyes appear before committing to a permanent solution like blepharoplasty or canthoplasty is a wonderful way to guarantee you like the way they look. The form of your eyes is altered by these surgical treatments.
Where to Get Fox Eye Surgery?
Because foxy eyes can be permanent, it’s important to seek treatment from a qualified expert like those at Silhouette Plastic Surgery. We recognize that each patient has unique demands, therefore we approach surgery in a unique way. We’ll sit down with you and talk about why you want foxy eyes, and then we’ll figure out which technique is ideal for you. This personalized technique guarantees that you have the foxy eyes you desire for a beautiful, seductive look. You may be certain that you will receive great care at either of our clinics since all of our practitioners are qualified.
Foxy eyes are stunning and youthful, making them a worthwhile beauty trend to follow. We’ll create an individualized treatment plan so you can be confident you’ll achieve the gorgeous foxy eyes you want.
Fox Eye Plastic Surgery in Bakersfield and Orange Co.
For more information about the services we offer, contact our Orange County office. Silhouette Plastic Surgery is here to give you the confidence you’ve always dreamed of. Cosmetic procedures are nothing to be ashamed of, and they’re becoming more and more common every year. That’s why we offer a variety of facial procedures, including a buccal fat removal, facelift surgery, and even neck lifts. To schedule a consultation with Dr. Daneshmand, please call today at 949-359-8397 or fill out our online intake form.