Dr. Hootan Daneshmand
Orange County Plastic Surgery Center
Orange County Plastic Surgery Center in California
Do you feel uncomfortable in your own body? Is there an insecurity that’s been plaguing you for years? Maybe your face is aging faster than you are, or pregnancy caused troublesome new changes in your body. No matter what the case is, the compassionate team at Silhouette Plastic Surgery Institute can help!
Cosmetic surgery is a way for people to feel more confident and comfortable in their body. At Silhouette Plastic Surgery Institute, our talented team can help you achieve the results you want. From La Habra to San Clemente, Dr. Hootan Daneshmand can help anyone in Orange County obtain the body of their dreams. Dr. D is a board-certified plastic surgeon who is licensed to practice all over Orange County, California. At Silhouette Plastic Surgery Institute, we focus on providing excellence in plastic surgery. This includes a focus on patient comfort, natural-looking results, and exceptionally safe practices. Book a free consultation with Dr. Daneshmand today by calling 949-359-8397.
Types of Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery in Orange County
At Silhouette Plastic Surgery Institute, we offer a variety of both surgical and non-surgical treatments. From permanent changes to temporary fixes, we can work with you to help you achieve your goals. Read on below for a brief overview of the non-surgical and surgical procedures we offer.
- Chemical Peels: Chemical peels use a chemical solution to exfoliate your face, neck, and hands. This minimally invasive procedure can reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and scarring.
- Hand Rejuvenation: Did you know that your hands can show your age as much as your face can? Restore a youthful appearance to your hands through a variety of treatments. Hand rejuvenation can target volume loss, sun damage, wrinkles, and more.
- Botox and Dermal Fillers: Botox and dermal fillers are used to temporarily smooth wrinkles and restore a youthful appearance. These injectable treatments can be repeated as an alternative to plastic surgery. They can also give you a ‘trial run’ of what your appearance would be after surgery. With nearly 8 million procedures performed every year, Botox and dermal fillers are by far the most common non-surgical procedures.
- Radio Frequency Microneedling: RF Microneedling uses radio frequencies to target scars, wrinkles, and sagging skin. These treatments stimulate your body’s natural collagen and elastin production.
- Microdermabrasion: Microdermabrasion uses superfine particles to remove the outer layers of skin on the face, reducing the appearance of scars and fine lines.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing: Laser skin resurfacing uses laser technology to improve skin texture flaws like large pores, age spots, stretch marks, and more. This procedure carefully removes the outermost layer of skin and encourages your body’s natural repair process. The new skin growth produces smooth, taught skin that gives a more youthful appearance.
- Pico Laser Treatment: Like laser skin resurfacing, Pico laser treatments use laser technology to remove unwanted blemishes. Unlike laser skin resurfacing, the Pico laser pulse treats your skin from underneath, so the outer layer of skin is virtually unharmed. This procedure is often used to remove tattoos, birthmarks, and other skin imperfections.
- Plasma Fibroblast Therapy: Plasma fibroblast therapy targets fibroblasts in the outer layer of skin. Fibroblasts are cells that produce collagen, which is used to maintain your skin’s firmness. This procedure creates very small, controlled injuries to these cells to stimulate collagen production.
- Rhinoplasty: Nose reshaping is the most popular cosmetic surgical procedure. A rhinoplasty procedure can fix cosmetic issues like a hooked or crooked nose. A rhinoplasty can also help fix internal issues, like a deviated septum, and help the patient breathe freely.
- Otoplasty: Otoplasty is a surgical procedure that changes the size or shape of the ear. Protruding ears can take a major toll on self-esteem, and an otoplasty procedure can help.
- Facelift: The most well-known ‘lift’ procedure is the facelift. This procedure can tighten the jawline, remove sagging skin from the chin, and reduce wrinkles. Gravity and aging can take a major toll on your face, but we can reverse it.
- Cheek Lift: Have your high, full cheeks been lost to time? A cheek lift can restore your youthful appearance and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Buccal Fat Removal: Everyone has buccal fat pads, which are located in the hollow beneath the cheekbone. Large buccal fat pads can give the appearance of a permanent baby face. Reducing this area can give you a toned look.
- Lip Lift: A lip lift shortens the philtrum, or the space between the top lip and nose. This makes the top lip fuller.
- Brow Lift: A saggy brow line may be a natural part of the aging process, but that doesn’t mean you can’t change it. Sagging brows can give someone a permanent angry or tired look. A brow lift can open up the face and help you look happier and younger.
- Neck Lift: A neck lift can remove sagging skin and excess fat from the neck to reduce wrinkling and creasing the area.
- Neck Contouring: The neck can be a place that shows significant age. Neck contouring can combat this by tightening the skin in the neck and jawline to give a more youthful look.
- Double Chin Reduction: Even after weight loss, some areas of fat can remain and give you a bloated appearance. With a double chin reduction, you can reduce the fat in this area without extensive dieting and exercise.
- Cat Eye Surgery: Many people achieve the coveted cat eye look with makeup. Canthoplasty, or a cat eye lift, can create a sexy and exotic eye shape.
- Fox Eye Surgery: Like cat eye surgery, a fox eye lift can give your eye shape an attractive look. The fox eye surgery pulls the outside corners of your eyes up and out.
- Blepharoplasty: Eye bags frequently give someone a permanently tired look and can be hard to camouflage with makeup. Blepharoplasty, or eye bag removal surgery, can reduce fatty tissue and excess skin from the upper and lower eyelids.
- Mommy Makeover: A mommy makeover can vary from mom to mom, but the general process is to tighten and enhance the contours of the body after pregnancy.
- Daddy Makeover: Like a mommy makeover, a daddy makeover can help give a rejuvenated appearance. Through the use of multiple procedures, men can achieve a more muscular and revitalized look.
- Tummy Tuck: A tummy tuck can remove excess skin and fat to get a smoother, flatter abdomen. A tummy tuck can also restore damaged muscles.
- Mini Tummy Tuck: A mini tummy tuck focuses on removing excess skin and fat from the bikini line. This procedure is often less invasive than a standard tummy tuck.
- Liposuction: Liposuction can help remove stubborn fat that diet and exercise don’t touch. Liposuction can enhance the body’s natural contours and help you regain confidence in your appearance.
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: Gastric bypass surgery is a type of weight-loss surgery that restricts the size of the stomach. This reduces the amount of food someone can eat and reduces the amount of calories absorbed by the small intestine.
- Skin Removal Surgery: After extensive weight loss or pregnancy, you may see unwanted skin folds and excess skin. Skin removal surgery can help reshape your body and get rid of the excess sagging skin.
- Thigh Lift: A thigh lift procedure can remove extra skin and fat, giving you a smoother look and a better silhouette.
- Hip Dip Surgery: Hip dips are a common occurrence, but many people don’t find them attractive. Some butt and thigh exercises may help round the area out, but this isn’t a surefire way to get rid of them. Hip dip surgery can take fat from the hips and thighs to fill in the dips.
- Brachioplasty: A brachioplasty, or arm lift surgery, tightens loose skin and removes fat from the upper arm. Extra fat in this area can contribute to a ‘bat wing’ look. Arm lift surgery can give you a toned look and boost your confidence.
- BBL Surgery: BBL surgery, or a Brazilian buttock lift, is all the rage now. This fat transfer surgery takes excess fat from around the body and uses it to give the butt a more rounded and lifted shape.
- Breast Augmentation: Commonly referred to as a “boob job,” a breast augmentation increases the size of your breasts using implants. Breast size can also be increased using a fat transfer procedure.
- Breast Lift: A breast lift procedure removes extra skin around the breasts and gives them a visual lift. The resulting look is perkier and more youthful.
- Breast Reduction: In some cases, excess breast tissue can cause back pain and poor posture. A breast reduction procedure removes excess tissue, resulting in breasts that are more proportionate to your body.
- Breast Revision: Breast revision surgery often involves replacing old breast implants with fresh implants. In some cases, the original breast augmentation may have been performed by a less-skilled or experienced plastic surgeon, resulting in complications, illness, or pain. Dr. D can revise the surgery and help you achieve your intended results.
- Breast Reconstruction: Breast reconstruction surgery can recreate one or both breasts after a mastectomy.
- Areola Reduction Surgery: Areola reduction surgery reduces the appearance of one or both of your areolas.
Is Orange County Plastic Surgery Right For Me?
Plastic surgery is a safe and effective choice for many men and women. Cosmetic surgery can restore confidence and help you achieve your aesthetic goals. It can help slow down the aging process and restore a youthful appearance. It can also be used to reduce any unwanted blemishes or features. Plastic surgery is an elective procedure and should not be a spontaneous or impulsive decision. If you’re looking to enhance or improve your features, you may be an ideal candidate for surgery.
What Makes Someone a Good Candidate for Plastic Surgery?
A few different factors can go into what makes someone a good candidate for surgery. During your initial consultation, your doctor may discuss the following considerations with you.
- Overall health. Plastic surgery often involves going under general anesthetic. People in poor health often have a higher risk of complications during and after surgery. Your doctor will ask about your medical history and any past surgeries, so be sure to keep this information handy.
- Expectations. Expecting perfection is a surefire way to be disappointed. Wanting to enhance or improve your natural features can make you a good candidate for surgery, but this often isn’t the end of the story. Having realistic expectations about the process is critical. The results are frequently not immediately apparent, so you have to give your body time to heal.
- Smoking. Smoking has a severe negative aspect on general health and recovery. Your doctor will ask you to stop smoking for at least two weeks before your procedure and throughout the recovery period.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Even if you aren’t totally sure about surgery, a free consultation can help. Prepare a list of questions and feel free to speak candidly to your doctor. During your consultation, Dr. D will answer all your questions about the procedure and help you determine the best way to achieve your goals. Feel free to schedule more than one consultation with a few different plastic surgeons before you find one you’re comfortable with.
Dr. Hootan Daneshmand is a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Working with a board-certified plastic surgeon is critical for a positive outcome. Plastic surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery have the knowledge and experience necessary to perform safe and successful cosmetic procedures. The board requires that plastic surgeons meet strict requirements before taking a 2-day written and oral exam that showcases their knowledge. This is why you can trust Dr. Daneshmand with your procedure.
Dr. Daneshmand has decades of plastic surgery experience and is fully certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
TAKE A MOMENT TO REVIEW
Before & After Galleries
Please review our extensive galleries of before and after photos of actual patients of Silhouette Plastic Surgery Institute.