Dr. Hootan Daneshmand
Riverside Plastic Surgery Center
Riverside Plastic Surgery Center in California
At the Silhouette Plastic Surgery Institute, we offer Riverside plastic surgery in various forms to our patients. We realize that many people experience dissatisfaction or even discomfort within their own bodies. While plastic surgery does not equate a quick fix for these issues, it helps many people bolster their confidence. Dr. Daneshmand, an experienced Riverside plastic surgery practitioner, strives for excellence in all he does.
Excellence in plastic surgery includes patient comfort, great results, and protecting the functionality of the various parts of the body. As a highly trained, board certified plastic surgeon in Riverside, Dr. D has a stellar reputation among his peers and patients. He dedicates himself to providing skillful and compassionate care that all medical professionals strive for. If you want bolstered confidence with your body, we might have a solution for you. Contact our Riverside office today at 949-359-8397 or fill out our online intake form to schedule your consultation.
Is Plastic Surgery in Riverside Right for You?
Plastic surgery is chosen by men and women of all ages for a variety of reasons. Some patients, particularly those who are younger, just wish to fit in by normalizing physical features of their bodies. Others desire a stunning appearance, possibly through breast augmentation. Some people desire liposuction to help them maintain a healthy body weight. Others desire facelifts or a variety of nonsurgical procedures like chemical peels, Botox injections, and dermal fillers to restore their young appearance.
Plastic surgery, like any other type of elective surgery, should not be made on the spur of the moment, but rather after thorough consideration. Individuals who want to improve and enhance their looks rather than having it perfection are the greatest candidates for cosmetic surgery. These individuals are in good physical and mental health, and they have realistic expectations about how cosmetic surgery can improve their looks. Essentially, the ideal cosmetic surgery patient wants to appear as wonderful as they feel.
When selecting whether or not to get plastic surgery, the most essential factor to consider is whether or not the cause is valid. Once you’ve made the decision to have plastic surgery for a health reason, the next step is to identify a board-certified plastic surgeon with the necessary experience, expertise, and evidence of excellent long-term results. In our experience, a connection with a cosmetic surgeon is not a one-time occurrence. The relationship between you and your plastic surgeon should ideally evolve into a long-term collaboration. You and your plastic surgeon may work together to figure out what you need to appear and feel your best at every age and stage of your life.
What Should You Expect from Cosmetic Surgery?
Cosmetic surgery, which encompasses both surgical and nonsurgical procedures, may appear to be a simple method to remove years off your look or enhance your body. Cosmetic surgery, on the other hand, comes with dangers and restrictions. Here’s what you should know if you’re thinking about Riverside plastic surgery.
What to Consider
Most cosmetic procedures, especially surgeries, alter your physical appearance permanently. The intent is to achieve the look you want while maintaining the integrity and function of that area of the body. Before you move forward with surgery, consider the following.
- Personal expectations: Perfection is simply not achievable, but you should expect improvement. Cosmetic surgery and procedures will not transform you into a celebrity. They also will not improve your personal relationships or improve your social life. These procedures intend to boost your own confidence in yourself, not to serve other people’s expectations of you.
- Expenses: Most health insurance plans do not cover any type of cosmetic procedure. Additionally, the costs vary depending on a number of factors, and can range from hundreds of dollars to thousands. Consider this initial cost, plus the necessary aftercare and follow-up costs. At Silhouette, we offer initial consultations in which we discuss these factors in detail.
- Risks: It is entirely possible to experience dissatisfaction after you see the final results. Also, as with any medical procedure, there are always risks involved. Excessive bleeding and infection are among the most common complications. Speak with your surgeon about the risks associated with the procedure you intend to undergo.
- Recovery: Depending on the procedure, you might need days, weeks, or months to recover. Understanding the physical aspects of your recovery is very important. Your surgeon will also explain how the procedure affects your daily life and activities.
If you smoke, your surgeon will recommend that you stop completely at least a month prior to the surgery. Smoking increases the risk of complications, so this is for your own safety.
How to Find a Qualified Plastic Surgeon
Deciding to undergo plastic surgery comes with another important task: finding the right surgeon. We recommend selecting one who specializes in the type of surgery you intend to undergo. While this may come with an increase in price, the results are often worth it. Specializations come with a specific recognition from the American Board of Medical Specialties. Do not fall for misleading certificates from other unrecognized organizations.
If your procedure involves the use of general anesthesia, ensure that the operating facility has been accredited. A qualified accrediting agency or a license from the state in which they operate is a good starting point.
During the Consultation
Successful consultations educate you as the patient more than anything else. The purpose is to produce an informed patient who feels at ease before scheduling a surgery. However, it is important to consider what questions you might want to ask before going in. We have several recommendations for questions and concerns during your consultation.
Prior to the consultation, research the procedure you want to undergo. For body or breast procedures, wear clothing that makes it easy and comfortable to disrobe. Surgeons inspect the area while you wear a patient gown and make suggestions about treatment options. Prepare a list of questions for the surgeon and have your medical history on hand.
The ideal candidate for plastic surgery is someone who has reasonable expectations for their outcomes. Take some time before your plastic surgery consultation to explore why you’re considering surgery. What precisely do you want to achieve? Do you wish to correct a problem that has been bothering you for years? Do you wish to be more self-assured in your appearance? You should be able to properly express your goals to the plastic surgeon when you go for your consultation.
Why Choose A Board Certified Plastic Surgeon?
Several instances of negative and adverse outcomes following medical treatments have surfaced in recent years. Many of these surgeons have not completed a residency in plastic surgery and so are not eligible for certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Any sort of surgery might result in complications. Confirming that your surgeon is qualified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, on the other hand, provides assurance about the sort of training they got and the types of examinations they had to complete to earn that accreditation.
Plastic surgery education typically lasts sixteen years after high school, with further training in reconstructive and aesthetic plastic surgery under direct supervision. Board-certified plastic surgeons have not only met stringent requirements to sit for their boards, but they’ve also passed a 2-day written and oral examination in which they’re judged on their depth of knowledge, ethical standing, and safe and effective approaches to a variety of reconstructive and cosmetic challenges.
The American Board of Plastic Surgery aspires to train safe, ethical plastic surgeons who are well-versed in all aspects of the field and can represent our profession to the greatest standards. Before choosing a surgeon for plastic surgery treatments, all patients should conduct their research. The American Board of Plastic Surgery certification is a difficult to get certificate that indicates a high degree of training and education required for best results and patient satisfaction.
Cosmetic Procedures We Offer in Riverside, CA
At our Riverside plastic surgery center, we offer a broad variety of solutions for various problems. Whether you want permanent solutions through surgery or temporary fixes like Botox, we have you covered. Below, we outline a comprehensive list of procedures that we offer.
- Buccal Fat Removal: Buccal fat removal, or reduction, is a simple in-office surgical procedure used to reduce fullness in the lower cheeks.
- Blepharoplasty (Eye Bag Removal): Blepharoplasty is an outpatient surgical procedure that removes excess skin, fatty tissue, and muscle from the upper and lower eyelids.
- Brow Lift: The brow lift is a procedure that restores a more youthful, refreshed look to the area above the eyes.
- Cat Eye Surgery: Canthoplasty is designed to give patients a sort of cat eye lift, creating a more exotic and sexy eye shape. The procedure works by slightly raising the outer corners of the eye, resulting in a wing-like appearance.
- Fox Eye Surgery: A fox eye lift is a type of cosmetic surgery that intends to change the shape of your eyes. The specific changes to the eyes include lifting the outside corners and pulling them outwards slightly.
- Double Chin Reduction: By way of double chin reduction through cosmetic surgery, men and women around the world are able to remove their double chin and regain their confidence.
- Neck Contouring: A neck contouring procedure tightens the skin in the neck, chin, and jawline to combat sagging.
- Neck Lift: During the procedure, a surgeon surgically removes excess skin and fat from the neck to treat age-related wrinkling and creasing in this area.
- Facelift Surgery: Facelift surgery, also called rhytidectomy, is used to counteract the effects of gravity and aging on the face.
- Lip Lift: A lip lift is a surgical procedure that shortens the space between the nose and the top of the lip.
- Otoplasty: Otoplasty is a procedure that alters the form, projection, and size of the ears.
- Rhinoplasty: Rhinoplasty can help people of various ages correct or improve the shape or size of their nose.
- Areola Reduction Surgery: Areola reduction surgery reduces the diameter of one or both of your areolas in a reasonably straightforward operation.
- Breast Augmentation: A breast augmentation is a procedure that includes increasing the size of your breasts by utilizing implants or fat transfer.
- Breast Lift: A breast lift is a procedure that lifts the breasts by removing extra skin and tightens the surrounding tissue to restore a more youthful breast shape.
- A Breast Reduction: Excess breast tissue and skin are removed during a breast reduction to obtain a breast size that is proportionate to your physique and to relieve pain.
- Breast Reconstruction: A breast reconstruction is a procedure that uses a variety of plastic surgical procedures to restore a breast’s form and appearance after a mastectomy.
- Breast Revision Surgery: Replacement of existing breast implants with fresh implants is the objective of breast implant revision surgery.
- Male Breast Reduction: The surgical treatment of overdeveloped or enlarged breasts in males is known as gynecomastia surgery.
- Buttock Rejuvenation and BBL Surgery: A Brazilian buttock lift is a fat transfer surgery that enhances the size and contour of the buttocks without the use of implants.
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: Gastric bypass surgery is a form of bariatric surgery that helps people lose weight.
- Hip Dip Surgery: Hip dips surgery is a cosmetic treatment in which fat from the hip and thigh region is injected or removed.
- Thigh Lift: Thigh lift surgery molds the thighs and lower body by removing extra skin and fat, resulting in smoother skin and better-proportioned outlines.
- Liposuction: By eliminating extra fat and enhancing body contours, liposuction slims and reshapes parts of the body.
- Mommy Makeover: The term mommy makeover refers to a particular mix of body contouring operations that are performed simultaneously to address the physical alterations that occur after pregnancy.
- Skin Removal Surgery: Skin removal surgery is a group of body reshaping treatments used to remove unwanted skin folds after substantial weight reduction.
- Tummy Tuck: To achieve a smoother, firmer abdominal profile, a stomach tuck eliminates extra fat and skin while also restoring damaged muscles.
- Brachioplasty (Arm Lift Surgery): An arm lift is a procedure that reshapes the underside of the upper arm from the underarm to the elbow.
- Botox: Botox is a wrinkle and facial crease treatment that doctors have been using for years.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing: Laser skin resurfacing eliminates skin layer by layer, with pinpoint accuracy. New skin cells develop throughout the healing process, giving the skin a tighter, younger appearance.
- Pico Laser Treatment: Pico laser technology is a non-invasive, non-surgical laser skin treatment that may be used to cure a wide range of skin defects, including sun spots and acne scars.
- RF Microneedling: Radio frequency (RF) microneedling devices employ specially insulated needles to transmit high-intensity radio frequency radiation to the targeted area.
- Hand Rejuvenation: Hand rejuvenation is a phrase that refers to a number of procedures that target the symptoms of aging on the hands.
TAKE A MOMENT TO REVIEW
Before & After Galleries
Please review our extensive galleries of before and after photos of actual patients of Silhouette Plastic Surgery Institute.
Contact Our Riverside Plastic Surgery Center Today
At our Silhouette Riverside plastic surgery center, we take pride in our work. Patients rely on us to always do our best, as our purpose is to boost their confidence and improve their physical appearance. The Silhouette Plastic Surgery Institute is committed to providing a broad variety of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery treatments in properly approved operating rooms. Dr. Daneshmand is a member of the Breast Care Center in South Orange County and specializes in plastic surgery operations of the face, breast, and body, including breast augmentation surgery. For more information, please contact our office at 949-359-8397 or fill out our online intake form.